1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hi from Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ilovemypit, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Hi everyone!
    I've been looking around this site for a month and thought I'd finally get around to introducing myself.
    I'm the proud owner of a 11 month old male pittie. He's been the best addition to my home! I can't wait to learn more about this fantastic breed

2. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

welcome aboard, wisconsin huh, how about u send me some of that awesome wisconsin cheddar lol

3. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

You're such a dork..lol! Hello and Welcome! Great BoiBoi now i want some cheese!

4. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ccccchhhhhheeeeeeeeesssssseeeeee lol

5. Attila

Attila Guest

welcome. have fun. Don't send them any cheese. it will lock them up don'tchaknow. lol

6. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

welcome and you will learn alot on this site.

7. squirt07

squirt07 Big Dog

WELCOME. SQUIRT LOVES CHEESE.