1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hi from memphis

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by monn78, Dec 2, 2010.

1. monn78

monn78 Pup

Finally decided to join this forum but i been coming to this site for months.I been researching what line i want to get a pup from and i narrowed it to colby and sorrells. Colby because a friend of mine had moved down here from boston and his dogs had great temperment and were great family dogs.Sorrells because i hear their dogs are good dogs and sorry it might be wrong to say but i love tan and black apbts. My father always had gsds and akitas so i know about dogs but i wanted to read up on apbts before i got one and this website seem to be a good place to learn .