1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hi from london (cont)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by oxman, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oxman

oxman Pup

This is in no way a dig at you raging storm but i really enjoy the athletc events and the shows having also judged a few of the ed reid shows and love going to them and seeing some fine individual dogs in supeb condition , the big problem i have with it all is these people who own these dogs and participate moan and say how barbaric the people are who work there dogs properly but what is forgotten if it wasnt for these people you wouldnt have your dogs of today these canine athletes , you should be praising these people who put there liberty on the line to keep our breed true .
    Because does gameness have a place in todays society this was said in your post my answer is yes because without it this wonderfull breed of ours is going to die out you must realise that ????

2. peppapig

peppapig Banned

(round of applause)...........;););)

3. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

A very valid point OM.

4. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

hallelujah

5. dutchboy

dutchboy Big Dog

Nice post Ox...;)

6. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

brown nose :D

7. dutchboy

dutchboy Big Dog

I only said nice post, you went into gospel mode lol.......:eek:......Father Sunbeam....or is that Farther Ted.......:p

8. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

more like father jack

"feck off"

9. dutchboy

dutchboy Big Dog

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.............lol

10. peppapig

peppapig Banned

tits.....arse.....drink.... [​IMG] :D

11. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Thats ME :D

12. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

I just threw up in my mouth peppa head:D

13. peppapig

peppapig Banned

ugly cunt ye....:D:D

14. peppapig

peppapig Banned

father jack is a god......;):D

15. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

He should of been pope

16. peppapig

peppapig Banned

for sure...lol......:D

17. Ragingstorm

Ragingstorm Big Dog

Although I have said many times, our dogs would not be what they are today without their history and I love to learn about it and hear about it. The fact that I ASKED, does it have a place in todays society where acts like the DDA are being enforced, well Im not sure that TRUE "Game dogs" belong on the streets of London especially. Now I admit my dogs are not as game as what their ancestors would have been but thats what I want, I can take my dogs to the park and not worry that they'll get hold of whatever dog if off the lead, whereas my Pit Bull we owned used to jump our 6ft wall to go to the park to go and pick a fight and could never be walked off the lead.
    I think people that take their bull breeds to shows dont agree with fighting our dogs but we certainly appreciate where they came from.
    And without gameness our breed will die? I see your point of view and its valid, but thats why the next best thing for us is to work our dogs at athletic trials, we spend a lot of time training, conditioning and preparing our dogs for shows, surely that deserves some credit, the ones that are quite simply ruining the breed are the British Kennel club that breed short fat barrell like staffords, would you prefer we just did as they do?
    I think anyone that competes their dog at athleticism deserves some credit, because not all of us want to break the law.

Now please dont everyone start on me especially you Peppapig, you already made me cry yesterday!

18. peppapig

peppapig Banned

I THOUGHT I HAD A PANG OF GUILT JUST THEN...ermmm...:rolleyes:...no......it was just heartburn.....:cool::p:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.