1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hi all....

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Defend2DaEnd, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

I know I haven't been here in a long time but I was wondering if any of you guys knew anything about this. I remember seeing this dog on either this site or the rate your pit site and I was wondering if they just used to pic or is it actually the dog that bit the kid. I can remember the owner saying he was mean.

<!--start header code -->
    <!--end ad code -->​

Heroic Teen Boy Saves Kindergartener from Pit Bull Attack

<SMALL>Sunday, April 20th, 2008</SMALL> [​IMG]A salute to 17-year-old Cody Phillips, who saved a five-year-old boy from a pit bull attack.
    Teen saves child from dog attack
    By DEON HAMPTON
    Tulsa World, 4/15/2008

The 5-year-old apparently scaled a 6-foot fence and entered a yard containing pit bulls.

A Tulsa teen saved a child who was being attacked by a pair of pit bulls Saturday afternoon, authorities said.

Cody Phillips, 17, was cleaning the garage when he heard his mother scream, "They're attacking him."

"Him" was a 5-year-old boy who had wandered into a neighbor's yard.

Phillips, a Union High School student, rushed to the child's aid, scaring the dogs away