1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hi again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by widerange, Feb 24, 2013.

1. widerange

widerange Big Dog

Hi everyone

Nit really a new member here I joined back in 2009 and have often used this site for info on the breed but haven't been on here for a few months since I have had so much going on with my yard( which is growing to larger numbers of great dogs now) plus the new addition to my family, my first child was born in sept. '12. Most of you may know just how hard it is to adjust to a newborn. But now that he is actually sleeping a night and I have more free time in the evening/ late nights I'm hoping to become an active member of the site again and contuine my education of the breed to better not only my own yard of dogs but hopefully do my small part at improving the breed as a whole. I tried to refresh myself with the rules. Everything seems to be pretty much the same but if something major has changed over the last year or so that I may have missed please feel free to inform me of this change. Glad to see that some of the old members are still here and I look forward to talking dogs and getting to know the new members of the site.

Thanks,
    Widerange

P.S. so glad to see dog of the month is back can't wait to add my pictures to the contest