1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by turnerlvv, Nov 17, 2006.

1. turnerlvv

turnerlvv Pup

Hi everyone!! Ok I do not own any pit bulls currently but I did and I plan to get another one. I do have Jazz who is a 1 year old Jack Russell/Min Pin mix. And I have Zoe who is a 1 year old Pekingese. I also foster so I gett all sorts of dogs runnin through my house Lol. I joined the form because when I get my new Pittie (which will probably be in a couple years so dont get excited) I want to know as much as I can about the breed. I look forward to hearing all of your knowledge about these beautiful dogs :D

2. FLpits

FLpits Big Dog

welcome to the group

3. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Welcome and enjoy

4. Attila

Attila Guest

Welcome to our world. Please enjoy and learn all you can. There is much to know.

5. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Welcome you will like this group I think. But FYI don't call them "Pitties" it's disrespectful to the breed.

6. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your stay.

7. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

Hi and welcome,,where do I know you from? it must be one of my other dog forums

8. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Aaaaaw. It's just a term of endearment to a lot of folks who don't know any better. "Pitties". "Bullies". "Luv-a-bull-Pittie-Wittie-Bullie-Wullie". :D:rolleyes:

I may have rethought my sign-on name if I knew then what I know now, and I've probably made reference to a "pittie" or two here myself...:o*sigh*

BTW- Welcome welcome! enjoy your stay here!

9. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

<<Aaaaaw. It's just a term of endearment to a lot of folks who don't know any better. "Pitties". "Bullies". "Luv-a-bull-Pittie-Wittie-Bullie-Wullie". :D:rolleyes:
    >>

lol :p

10. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hello and Welcome! :D

11. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

Hello and welcome to the forum. There is a lot a knowledge here to be learned.

12. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

by any chance do u work in the san fernando valley?