1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hey Yall

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by atxpitbullmami, Aug 11, 2006.

1. I am a first time owner. I have a 8 month old Pit/Rottie mix that I have had since he was 6 weeks. His name is Kilo and he is gorgeous. He is my baby boy. Kilo has to kitties an all black boy Malakai and a calico little sister Paris that he plays with all the time. (as long as mommy is there to supervise) We are one big happy family well as long as the kitties are in a good mood and being nice to Kilo lol. I have already taken on many many non pit lovers and already changed the opinion of about 4. Not a lot, but Im still going!!!!!

[​IMG]

2. semo

semo Top Dog

[​IMG]

3. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Welcome to the site and i am happy to hear you are trying to show people that the breed is good. I also have cats and they can be really moody with my dog, especially when the cats are hungry. My dog knows messin with the cats is not aloud but she goes up to them when they are laying down and sticks her nose in there belly just to instigate a little and the cats start swatting. I think the cats are playing to though because they dont have there nails out when they swat except when they are hungry. It is pretty amuzing though

4. Pic didnt work for some reason...here is another of my baby boy Kilo!

[​IMG]

5. Yeah having a Pit and cats is quite interesting and fun. Cats came first which I hear is the best way to do it. Except that my spoiled Princess Paris and Kilo fight for mommy's attention. The slap him all the time and he loves it. He gets so excited when he sees his kitties. Mine slap with no claws too and I have caught them all 3 being all lovey and/or playing together when I have walked in, and as soon as they see me it goes right back to the fighting. LOL.

6. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Does your dog like cats besides yours. My house dog goes nuts when shes sees cats that aren't "her's".

My dad came by with his dog once and as soon as his dog saw my cats she went after them. My house dog got real protective over the cats. I was really suprised.

7. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Welcome to the site. I hope you find all the info and help you need here. If you ever have a ? about your baby ask or PM and I will do anything to help...nice to meet you and have you around here...

8. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it and learn alot about our breed.

9. Ch.Hog05

Ch.Hog05 Pup

Welcome to the forum!

10. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Welcome! Did you get your pup from somone who had the parent dogs or was he a rescue? Just curious b/c he looks identical to my neighbor's dog & theirs is a Boxer/Rottie cross.

11. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Welcome to ya! Nice lookig dog you have. I think we all get a kick out of how the cats play with our dogs. Mine tear into one another, funny.

12. I got him from someone I knew. I new his mom really well she is a registrered red nose apbt. she is GORGEOUS. her name is Keelah (that is why i named him Kilo after his mom just spelt different.) she wasnt supposed to get pregnant, but the rottie jumped the fence into her yard.