1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hey yall... just got a new pup... wanted to see whats up!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jman11, Jul 24, 2007.

1. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

hey yall..... i am new here (as a poster) i have been lurking for a while. Anyways i just got a cute little black pup.. and from what i can tell its looking like a sound dog. anyways just wanted to see if i could soak up some knowledge from this knowledgeable bunch. any info on this dog would be great..... Thanks. Here is the pedigree

http://www.apbtpedigrees.com/printpedigree/printout.php?recordID=51891

edit: this is not my dog ^^^ just the same pedigree

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2007
  2. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

based on the ped nice..being bred back to garners rasco..but only time will tell.

3. Wayne

Wayne Big Dog

Very good looking pedigree.Good luck.

4. Good luck with the pup, and welcome to the board.

5. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Wow Nice peds.. Good luck

6. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I've heard a few people speaking of Rosco, and it sounds like he's a fine dog to breed around.

Really can't go too wrong with Cardena, and Morfin filling up a pedigree. Those mexicans really like the ROUGH Eli dogs from the source, and I've seen some very good ones. Can't comment too much on gameness for 90% of them, but the ones I seen were extremely high-ability dogs as you'd expect bred like that!

Best of luck.

7. Big Rod

Big Rod Big Dog

I agree. They really love that eli blood, and dont care much for any other.

8. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

thanks guy! ill be keepin you guys posted and whatnot. so far he seems like a go getter.....so well see. thanks!