1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hey I'm on a comeback finally(graphic pics)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ghost 1, Sep 26, 2007.

1. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Sorry to hear of all the pain...Congrats on stop smoking...I will keep you in my prayers that you heal quickly.

2. Phebes

Phebes Guest

I had the same thing done 3 years ago to my lumbar region also. It was a piece of cake compared to my neck surgery. I have the same scar as you do LOL.
    The killer was 6 years ago when I had to have 4 bone grafts and a 2 1/2 inch titanium plate and 4 screws put in my cervical area. I was hit by a teenage boy. He was running tripped and fell into me rupturing 4 discs in my neck. It was like being tackled while playing football. When they do the surgery on the neck your vocal cords and everything else in your throat is stretched out and tied to your shoulder during the operation. I couldn't lay down for a week without smothering because my throat was so swollen.
    In the last 6 years I have had surgery on 7 discs in my back.
    In 6 months you should be as good as new until then you will notice some soreness when you do to much.

3. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Hope you have a speedy recovery. Congrats on quitting the smokes!

By the way I'd be pressing that Morphine button 24/7 if I was were in your shoes ;)

Press it until I start floating... :D

4. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

damn phebes you sound like me,,, i've had 2 major surgeries,,,
    and a truckfull of procedures done,,, this fusion was the only route i had left,,, tried everything else,,,lol

the biggest thing with the lower back is it supports alot of you weight where the vertebrae in you neck have less to support

but they are both as painful,,, good luck phebes and hope all is good ur way,,,

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2007