1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hey Im Mike

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mike28caveman, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Wuts Up All Im Mike From San Antonio Tx Anyone Else In San Antonio Or Near

2. Suki

Suki Guest

Hey Mike! :)

from Boston here, but stick around, there's some from Texas, I 'm sure.
    Welcome and enjoy your time here! [​IMG]

3. THANX I WAS JUST WONDERING BECAUSE I JUST MOVED HERE AND AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD VET TO CROP MY PUPS EARS

4. Jake01

Jake01 Big Dog

Im in the DFW area...closer than Boston

5. squirt07

squirt07 Big Dog

well im from missouri, but tis still nice to meet u!

6. Attila

Attila Guest

It probably doesn't matter but I like the way your pups ears look as is. Welcome to the board.

7. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

nice to meet ya mike! nice lookin lil pup/ i'd leave themears alone if it were my dog. doesn't do nothin better for the dog, just hurts it and cause them to be a pain in the ass for a few weeks. and they look fine as-is.jmo though

8. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

Wassup!! Welcome to the board. Sorry I can't help you either cuz I'm from Tennessee. Anyway hope yoiu enjoy your time with us.:)