1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hey everyone,

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rocko, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

My name is Brian. I live here in Pensacola Florida (anyone else in this area?). I have a APBT ( working on finding out if she is actually and/or "full blooded", she was a "rescue") and also a JRT that is mix and Im pretty sure its some kind of "bulldog" in it. Hes built just like a "pocket bully." He also was a "rescue." Ill get pictures up soon as possible... Ive been on a couple other sites here lately and ran across this one while at work and keep it pulled up all day now reading through all the post. lol

Everyone on here seems like they "know" there stuff or atleast alot about the breed...Its also really cool finding a site that majority are into the health and "exercise" of their pets....

2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Hello Rocko and Welcome to Game-Dog. This community strives to maintain the preservation of the breed and to aid in the fight against BSL. Please read the Forum rules before posting.
    We are glad you joined and we hope you enjoy your stay with us.[​IMG]

chinasmom