1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hey All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gohamdobes, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Hi. I kind of did an intro in the Rescue section, but thought maybe I would here too. My hubby and I are in Colorado. We show Am Staffs, APBT's and Dobes. Also do training, and starting in weightpull.

I have a Victorino's bitch, a daughter of Rebel Jo.

Amy
    Hells Gate Kennels

2. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

Welcome,,I like dobes,,had one years ago,,now that I am thinking about it,,I think I must of had every working dog out there,,LOL

3. Attila

Attila Guest

Hello welcome to our world. so glad you could join us. Make sure you put up some photo's of your dogs in the gallery.

WB

4. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

WOW what a combo..well not a combo a trombo...yeah amstaffs APBTS and dobes huh? Anyway nice to have you here and nice to meet you, I hope you can find all you need here and if you ever need help dont hesitate to ask...

5. Devin

Devin Pup

Welcome I just recently started posting on here too. You have some great looking dogs!

6. Thanks everyone. The dogs certainly keep me entertained. I didn't mention that my daughter has a Golden Retriever and my son has an English Bulldog. They both do juniors. We have quite the zoo...

7. Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it. I see you are into weight pulling welcome. I do a little weight pulling myself.

8. Suki

Suki Guest

Welcome!:) Glad you found this place and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Nice pics! Love the third one!;)

9. That third pic is as close to a "mauling" as anyone would get at our house.:p

10. Suki

Suki Guest

works for me!!!;)

11. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Welcome! Sure hope Hercules, can get back with his family soon. Nice looking dogs.

12. Thanks. Hercules is super sweet, but I know he misses his family. He is so well mannered, and never bothers anyone. So many pups torn from their families...