1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hey alabama!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by budboy88, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They still gotta get past SC, which they more than likely will. I figured yesterday was the one, but Alabama flat out laid the fuck down in the 2nd half. Pathetic I tell ya.

Oh and please don't give me the Cam the man came back and won it for them. LOL His play wasn't all that. I watched the whole game. Tale of 2 halves.

2. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

You cant make nothing out of the biggest comeback in the history of Bryant-Denny stadium. Auburn has been a second half team all year. It wasnt just Cam it was the whole team, from the D stepping up and the recievers and backs coming to play. To the ballsy playcalling and adjustments of Chizik and the coaching staff. Cam showed heart and guts.

Say what you want but im proud of my team they showed a lot of heart. About SC im honestly more nervous about that game then i have been about any this season Steve Spurrier is the master when it comes to winning big games.

No matter what happens the rest of the season im proud of Auburn nobody in the country (including you ;)) would have given them a snowballs chance in hell to go 12-0 in the regular season this year.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010
  3. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

I am a huge Bama fan, but as long as an sec team wins the national championship I can live with that. I was actually torn because I always want Bama to win but if they had it would've ruined it for Auburn. To see one of their fans act like such a poor sport makes me glad that at least I can say none of the Bama fans I know would act like that. I live in Tennessee so I catch hell everyday, but I don't stoop to that level. A good game is a good game. Show a little class. Btw anyone know how mcelroy is doing? Last I heard he was injured at the end of the game.

4. I agree about SC. Although they are a Dr Jeckyl / Mr Hyde team. They looked good this week, usually means they play like shit next. SC has a good defense and IF, and that's a pretty big IF, Garcia plays well, they can be a tough game. He's a great player one week, and a turd the next. LOL

I'm not raining on your parade, enjoy the win. Now that Boise St fucked themselves I don't really care what happens. I just always love a good underdog.

5. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMnHs61q9cQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

6. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Apparently people all around the country like SEC football too.

The most viewed college football games of the 2010 season:
    1. Auburn vs Alabama – 12.5 million viewers
    2. SEC Championship Game: Auburn vs South Carolina – 10 million viewers
    3. Boise State vs Virginia Tech – 9.8 million viewers
    4. Big 12 Championship Game: Oklahoma vs Nebraska – 8.9 million viewers

7. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

heck yeah!

good luck in the champ game! bring that title home!

8. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

War Damn Eagle!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.