1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Here's that site.. Find your dog

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Jenn, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

Won't always come out as you expect it too. My co-worker was looking for a dog but didn't know what kind she wanted. We ran across this site and took the test to see which would be best for her apartment, lifestyle in general, and she was expecting a grand baby so wanted it to be excellent with kids. Anyway thought it was neat and figured I share. Answer all the questions and how important it is to you and at the end it will show you all the breeds that would best match you with the information you entered. It also shows you a picture of the dog if you don't know what they look like. I took it and it told me my best match was an
    IRISH WOLFHOUND :eek: LOL YUCK! or a Collie............

http://www.glowdog.com/bestdog/

2. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

I guess I should be raising Bloodhounds and Labs 89%

3. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

:D Then you wouldn't have all those cute lil black and white puppies now would you.. LOL

I think it matters more by the bottom section "how important".... not sure though. I'm interested to see if anyone would come close to the Terriers.. They were about 1/2 way down on my list.

4. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

:( The highest terrier I had was 42%

5. who

who Top Dog

i got 92% bull mastiff and 90 LABs........lol........but yall know the gamedog wasnt in on the thing.......lol......but oh well i guess im gonna go join one of those drulling SOBs clubs.....lol....the closest thing i had to a pitbull was 75% bull terrier....lol

6. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

i had a ton of 85's the first one was a wiemanier or some shit. Amstaff was 70 somethin %

7. nc_pitbulls

nc_pitbulls Big Dog

I Got Bull Terrier 75%

8. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

I noticed that APBT wasn't an option, guess the closest is the staff. bull and the staff. terrier

9. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

But according to that test, Am Staffs and Staffys ranked really high as good guard dogs.

10. Roland64

Roland64 Pup

I got a Rhodesian Ridgeback at 84%

11. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

LMFAO.....Me too......told me the exact same dogs. Bloodhound and Black Labs.