1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Here's Charlie Bronson

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by BoogiemanBlood, Dec 14, 2009.

1. This is the little man I'm keeping out of the first litter off Bronson. 4 healthy boys all going to be shown.

A member on here will be getting one. Going to meet them next weekend with their little guy.

Here is Charlie and mama Gigi taking a little venture out in the yard. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. kgip2

kgip2 Pup

Good lookin pup... Good luck with him BMB

3. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Looking Good BB!

4. diva

diva CH Dog

He is a cute little fella. :)

5. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Cute pup....when you going to buy a decent camera?

6. I had a decent one and left it out in the rain after taking pics while playing with the dogs LOL.

This was the next model UP but I'm not real thrilled with it.

7. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Think DSLR...:D

8. Rampage

Rampage Big Dog

Good lookin pup! Congrats!

9. Jelet

Jelet Banned

Looking good and healthy, Gigi, and the pup!

10. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

He's a cutie and Gigi is lookin great. Wishing he had a sister to come live with me but my little shit is keeping me busy. I thought girls were made of sugar & spice & everything nice but mine is made of piss & vinegar with just enough cute thrown in to keep her alive lmao!!

Good luck with him & hopefully we'll see ya in the best puppy ring this spring.

11. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

He's a cutie! Good luck with him B!:)

12. I wish you all the best with him...

Who owns the dam?

13. Thanks a lot for the nice comments and well wishes everybody!

Tee & Cee Kennels owns Gigi. She was one of the dogs off Tanya's yard that was placed after she passed away.