1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

help w/ ped

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by iloveboudreauxs, Dec 21, 2009.

1. trey01

trey01 Big Dog

im pretty sure the call name can be different but if his sire IS weird jack,it wouldnt be a bad thing

2. ROSE

ROSE Banned

You should check with the person with whom you purchased your animal from.

3. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

Is that your dog in the picture? If not, don't worry about it. Your ADBA papers are correct!

4. hozomeen

hozomeen Big Dog

5. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

The feds-online pedigree site is not the gospel people. Please believe me.

6. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

The online-peds site is bullshit for the most part! Fake winners, Ch's GrCh's, ROM's, POR's.....you name it! People can make a mutt into the greatest dog in the world on that damn site.

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

aint that the truth, me and my partner got a 15 month old bitch thats never been bred yet shes produced a 3XW:rolleyes:

8. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

You knwo when I tried to search GR Ch Freebee pedigree on their they didn't let me acess adding on with the fact I couldn't find his ped I was pissed

9. thanks everyone.