1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Help Us Run Ads to Stop HSUS!

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by StopBSL, Jan 2, 2009.

1. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Thanks to Marty and his son, Shon for helping me get this up and going .. .

If you would like to post our fliers, banner or chip in widget on your websites you now can easily copy and paste the code.

http://www.stop-bsl.com/flier.html

Or

Go to the "Get Active" page on our site!

Thanks all!

2. http://stopbsl.chipin.com/stop-bslcom

What, no one has donated yet?:(

Here is [hopefully] an insentive. I WILL MATCH your contributions dollar for dollar up to one hundred and fifty dollars. I will match contributions that show in the above link by midnight Saturday. If the love for the breed is not enough motivation, you now have an opportunity to double your contribution.

3. Not sure, just donated 20 bucks but the meter thing didnt move at all? Im sure that more money has been donated than it says. Atleast I truely hope so.

4. I just donated 20 bucks but the meter didnt move? Im sure that more money has been donated than it states, atleast I hope it has.

5. Just threw 20 into the hat, I know its not much, but its all I can really afford for now. Hope it helps, I would die if someone tried to take my boy!!

6. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Rocky, That is VERY generous of you!

You have already earned yourself a lifetime membership to game-dog.com. That is true dedication. I wish the breed had more dedicated people like you. I think many people think that a little cannot do a lot. But, I am here to say it can!

The fund raisers where we have made the most money are the ones where everyone gives a little. At the local shows I attend with the ADBA we have made $400.00 or thereabouts at each raffle because every single person enters the raffles. Most people buy a few tickets, not a hundred at once. And, that is how we as a community can make a difference- all working together!

Everyone, please be sure to donate through the chip in meter if you are using paypal. All donations go to us and are appreciate but they will not be shown on the meter and I can't make them show up.

Another $10.00 was donated directly to our pay pal not using the meter by one of the members here so our total for this event right now is at $215.00!

Thank you game-dog.com members!

7. elgin64

elgin64 Pup

Its going to take me a couple dyas, but I will give as much as I can.

8. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]We are going to try and make a Utube video which showcases both photos of the dogs killed in recent busts and positive pit bull photos. Bahamamutt will be doing this with us- Thank you! We are going to put information about what the HSUS is really doing. This will be posted on Utube and we can try and get public access to run it also. This will partner with our effort to run radio ads in Tuscon.

We need to get photos that are high resolution, at least 600 pixels would be best. Any good positive photos would be nice and of course any photos of dogs confiscated and killed also would help. Along with that any quotes from the people involved which they don't mind being used would be great. If there are any interviews with the victims on the internet (besides the one with Rudy I already have) we can try and pirate parts of them to do this as well- I hope. If you guys have webcams and can record statements even that would help and we'd be happy to include your words in this.

The basic format we are going for is to make this like a news story. Headlines and quotes, interveiws with the victims telling how the HSUS is using the fear of "dog fighting" and the promise of a $5000 reward for information to ruin innocent peoples lives and kill their dogs. We want to tell people what these people are really doing when they hear about dog fighting busts. We want them to know that these people are murdering dogs before convictions are granted and have no remorse, even when the people are proven innocent in court.

Any and all help with this will be appreciate. All the help you guys have given and promised on this site is wonderful and I hope that we can make you proud. I think that this video coupled with radio ads and information on our site can really make a difference.

Thank you all,

Allie[/FONT]

9. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

10. Marty

Marty Guest

Allie, I'm cross posting this to get more help ;)

11. simms

simms CH Dog

Bump..............

12. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

It appears this post has lost interest in the one place it should have the most. Where are all the Gamedoggers now? Isn't this YOUR breed? Where is your support?:confused:

13. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

I just saw this...I will donate when the bf sends money, hopefully Saturday...banks overdrawn right now :( lol Can't do much this week since all the bills are [past] due, but next weeks check I can do more :)

14. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

15. Hello everyone....please contribute to the cause. I am not from Arizona nor do I have anyone there. This is not about where....it is about why....and the why is because we need to stick together and unite our resources. Please go to the link above and donate at least a dollar. For everyone's information, I do not know "Stopbsl" nor have I ever spoken to her. I do however believe she is not just taking our money and spending it on herself.

I beg you to help us help the dogs.

Since only two people have contributed since my proposal, I am extending my dollar-to-dollar match until midnight Sunday. It is Saturday night....how much did you spend on that pack of beer or cigarrettes? Can you contribute that much at least?

It is clear that the future of our breeds IS in our hands. Will you drop the ball?

Is your turn to scratch.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
  16. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

Just as some of us are members of kennel clubs, we need to start a Gamedog Preservation Club. I will donate to that...Hell I'll fund a website.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
  17. bump :mad::cool:

18. Up up and up some more......

19. One more desperate bump [scream] for help.

20. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

It's just not happening is it. Everyone talks and no one does anything. I can do without a bottle of wine next week. Here's another 10. Who will do the same.