1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Help Us Run Ads to Stop HSUS!

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by StopBSL, Jan 2, 2009.

1. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Thanks to everyone who has already or who plans to send a donation for this cause!

I know We are not supposed to post personal info- but we all know dogsbite posted it anyway already so. .

Anyone wanting to send a money order instead of paypal may send it to

Allie Renar
    2209 W Boone Ave
    Spokane, WA 99201

I will post up the totals to add to what the meter is tracking. Paypal charges a fee for every donation, albeit a small one, so I will not filter money orders into it. The money will have to be withdrawn from the paypal fund in order to buy our advertising time. It will just be recorded in our ledger for this purpose and go in our acct until it is used.

Again, Thank you all!

I will be making it easier to get our fliers and banners on my next day off. . until then, thank you all for your support and help and don't worry if you cant get our fliers yet.

2. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

My stupid blog wont FTP to the server, but this is what I wrote on the subject which I want to post. . .

The HSUS misleads citizens in Tuscon, Arizona Ad

In a recent paid advertisement placed by the Humane Society of the United States the headline "Bringing Animal Abusers to Justice" is all the lies they need to tell, but they continue anyway.

This ad mentions Amy Eades (President & CEO of Humane Society of Southern Arizona) as well as Detective Therese Deschneses and Sgt. Terry Parrish as having received the 2008 Law Enforcement Awards. The 2008 Law Enforcement Awards were given to these parties for what the HSUS calls sparing 150 dogs from the cruelty of illegal dog fighting.

A speaker at the ceremony had this to say:
    "We applaud these dedicated and hard-working law enforcement officials and compassionate citizens for their tremendous work to bring animal abusers to justice. These leaders have made a very meaningful impact in the lives of animals and in their communities, and we celebrate their work to create a more humane society."
    Michael Markarian, executive vice president of external affairs for The HSUS

As a dog, I have this to say. . .

The fact that no actual evidence was presented in court to support allegations of dog fighting on the properties which were raided haunts my mind. It haunts me because although no factual information was presented to prove that the dogs confiscated were in fact being "spared the cruelty of [an] illegal blood sport" they are still dead. The dogs "spared" by these "hard working" and "compassionate" individuals were killed before any of the supposed abusers were allowed into court to defend themselves.

And, when Mahlon Patrick and Emily Dennis did see their day in court they were swiftly acquitted due to lack of evidence that they ever broke any laws or abused any of the dogs in question. But, the dogs are still dead.

[​IMG]

Now, long after they cruelly killed 150 dogs which belonged to 6 people whom had not been proven guilty of abusing said dogs the HSUS is clapping it's hands. It is giving out awards to the murderers in question and running ads in local Tuscon papers telling the good people of Tuscon exactly what they want them to believe.

This dog for one is sick of the unsuspecting public being led like sheep to see the villains which the HSUS so gladly paints for them. American Pit Bull Terrier breeders are swiftly being made into your neighborhood boogie men. The HSUS storms in to raid innocent people, bringing all the news reporters they can find with them. They tout how they will save these poor, neglected and abused dogs. Then, when no one is watching, they give the order to kill all the dogs they can muster up enough blunt objects for. When the accused are proven innocent they make no attempt to right the wrongs they have done in the media. Oh no! Instead they continue to claim they saved the dogs involved and that, although they had no evidence to prove it, these people were guilty, evil dog fighters!

That is why I am asking you to donate whatever you can spare to the chip in meter on this blog page. This money raised by Owners, Breeders and Dogs Against Breed Discrimination will be used to run an ad campaign which will tell the good people of Tuscon what the HSUS really did with the dogs it "spared" and how the "major dog fighting operation" they heard so much about was all smoke and mirrors designed by the HSUS to get their donations and kill innocent dogs.

Please visit the chip in page to read about developments in this campaign!

3. Marty

Marty Guest

I will do this to help support this cause... any member that give's $100.00 to this will receive life time membership to this site, Allie make sure you send me the user names so I can get this done ;)

Its the least I can do for the breed right now :D

4. masta of game

masta of game Banned

damn, thaths tempting, i will try to donate.

5. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

Nice that is what I was talking about...jaw dropping truth. This country doesn't hear it enough.

6. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Oh Big M you know you'll be seeing my name on that list. If I could do more let me know!:)

7. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Hey Marty I have an Idea could you put this Cause as a permenate Icon or banner with a link to this thread on the main page?

8. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

I'm tellin and askin every person I know donate as well! (SCRATCH!:mad:)

9. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

I at this time personally do not have the funds to donate as the HSUS took every way we had for legal income but the truth needs to get out there ,their are two other co-defendants waiting there day in court ,one of them did not even own any dogs and he was still charged with dogfighting! The other co-defendant who wonded the dogs had his dogs in the appeals court to have his dogs lives spared and while still inappealls court someone still gave the dogs the order to have his dogs humanely euathanised,more hammers I suspect or heavy blunt objects to beat the animals over the head ,and this is the HSUS ,I agree what M Vick did is 100% wrong but now the HSUS is doing the same with hammers and cats ,how do they get away I guess all you need is a HSUS badge,and the local news in a blog after my interview one lady posted on the BLOG we should burn in hell for what we did with our dogs forcing them to fight and gambling on them,if any of that was true I woulod have been able to afford real laywers not Publi Defenders who talked to the prosecutor on a daily basis and I wish this lady who posted I hope they all burn in Hell knew the troth of the matter of what the hSUS ultimate goal of these animals they supposedly saved:eek::eek:

10. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

this is our chance here folks I will ASAP donate some money for this

11. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

I'm just try to keep this one at the top of the list!:( PPl let's fight the fight!:mad:

12. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Does anyone on here know how to make kick ass Utube videos?

One person suggested to me via email to also run public service ads on public television. She said it would be free or cheap and we could do that alongside the radio or papers.

Well made Utube videos would play fine on TV. Anyone with the time to make us one would be appreciated. I would be happy to give the info we want used to you.

Let me know!

13. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Our donors page has been updated!

Thanks to all who have donated thusfar and everyone who plans to!

14. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

15. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Well we have information to the contrary of what the HSUS printed in Arizona Obviously.

I was thinking if we took that info and made a UTUBE video with it we could not only put it on Utube but try and get it on Public access in Arizona.

Also, we would run it on Stop-bsl.com

Basically, using photos of positive pitbulls and also photos of some actual dogs the HSUS has killed. We have some of those as well. Then if it's possible use the info we have and run it through the video in the form of news headlines. . if that's possible.

Like headlines reading: HSUS KILLS 150 PIT BULLS IN SUSPECTED DOG FIGHTING RAID!

followed by: OWNERS OF DEAD PITBULLS ACQUITTED IN COURT!

stuff like that. . .

16. Are we only targeting Arizona at this time?:confused: If we are, we should be focusing on the people behind these events...Amy Eades and Sgt. Terry Parrish and H$U$. I have not seen "their" ad but we should mimic it so that it starts the same but ultimately reveals the truth about their actions against INNOCENT (no longer alleged) people. We can also throw in statistics of people bitten by dogs owned by accused "dog fighters"....I bet there will be little to none. We can use their information against them.

You know what......this thread is being viewed by the enemy. I suggest a private place to throw ideas and thoughts on ADs and other promotional material. I would like to help....I get a lot of ideas but do not want to give a "heads up" to the enemies of the breed.

BSL lady (:o), do you not have a way for us (or a few of us) to communicate in private such as "private blog"?

17. Also, come on people! I have not seen anyone donating since this thread was started. Where are all those who said they were doing it?

Look at your dogs and tell me if you do not owe them anything. Please donate something.:(

18. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

just sent 10 bucks

19. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

From the looks of it Rocky, I think it is just that area. It would be nice if something could be established for the south east. It's been hit hard. NC, Ga, La, Texas and more. There are some smart people on the forum and resources and ideas need to be pooled. We have to hit back where we have been hit so the public in these area's see this BS for the sham and obliteration of pitbulls that it is.

20. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

I was intending the Utube ad to actually talk about the HSUS in general with examples from Arizona, Louisiana etc. .

This was my idea for that, for it to be on Utube, on our site, and for me to try and get public access to run it in different states. . Also, we could send it to local news media to see if we can jar their interest.

The radio ads could be in Arizona only or spread out. . The company I am working with for that owns stations across the country. . .

I can pry make a private blog or something or you can email me.

All help is appreciated!