1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

help please

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by KansasPitbull, Aug 29, 2008.

1. can some one help me out i cant start threads or post pics up. i was also wanting to know how to submit photos for the puppy of the month please some one help.

2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Post your broken leg question in the dog discussion forum. You will get reply's there.

3. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Oh well, first a moderator has to activate your account. Then you can post pics or whatever. Fist answer I would give you though is that a 8 month old dog shouldn't be pulling a wet towel, much less a sled. Dogs need to be mature for that. If your dog had a broke leg, I wouldn't even consider it pulling till it's matured and been seen by a vet. You seem a little young and you should read a lot more on the discussion boards here. I think that will help you out a lot. For now, just let the pup be a pup.;)

4. Marty

Marty Guest

Your all set ;)

5. thanks marty

6. i am not that young lol 26 well to some thats young but i dont feel young. i will now post it in the right place ty

7. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

That's my bad and your welcome. Enjoy the forum.