1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

help on importing

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Roche, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Roche

Roche Big Dog

Me and my partner planned on importing 3 dogs to south africa this december and the breeder we had planned on importing from charges more than 800$ a pup/dog and 1 south african rand equals 7$ meaning we could only import one dog from this particular breeder. So we decided it's best we try a different bloodline and seek for a variety of reputable kennels and breeders who might be cheaper but still offer quality performance bulldogs. I would appreciate it if anyone on this forum can post or pm me websites or info on breeders I can approach. And please no fraudst*rs. Would not be a good experience if I sent my money and don't receive the dogs or papers. Thanks

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i thought u were willing to pay 6 grand for a dynamite or bolo dog?

3. Roche

Roche Big Dog

Yes. And I said I plan on importing december not now! 800$ x7 equals R5600 that is almost six grand. So please do not post anything if it is Not related to this thread.

4. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Depends on what stuff you already have!
    I think it wouldn´t be a problem to get a dog for that amount of money.
    What´s of importance is if that dog fits to what you have now or will make a solid outcross!
    What kind of dogs (lines ) do you feed right now?