1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

help me please

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by biggy, Apr 29, 2005.

1. biggy

biggy Pup

i have a great bitch but i want her body to get much fatter before i start to work any help i want to know secret or any any helpful homemade remedies.

2. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Free feed a kibble that consists of 30% protein and 20% fat, mixed with a high-calorie cat food. I'm not joking.

3. FireBone

FireBone Big Dog

Why do you want her to get fat unless she is very skinny. but a fat dog wont be as agile as a smaller dog.

4. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

just feed her more calories than she can burn off in a day........its that simple

5. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Free feed a kibble that consists of 30% protein and 20% fat, mixed with a high-calorie cat food. I'm not joking.LOL SAME HERE

6. 440rider

440rider Guest

is this the guy that had the rescue dog looking to trade it out for a chinaman pup and the one who was selling the "CH" for $400? Just curious.

7. Kay

Kay Big Dog

I remember that!! Might be...

8. Kay

Kay Big Dog

Yep sure enough is...good memory

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2005