1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Help me help a dog.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Esse818, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

I need a company or something that would send a dog from LA to California L.A., and the cheapest and quickest one to, please. Thanks to anyone that helps.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2006
  2. Attila

Attila Guest

http://www.petexpresstransporting.com/index.html

I like this company big time.

3. I just looked at the site and............man, no wonder you like the company.....I too like the pharmacy blondes.....what a smile on that lady.;) Grrrrrrr (the nice Grrrrr)

I am clipping this site in my favorites. Thanks.

4. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

hey attila so if i use this company does the girl come with the dog. wouldn't mind keeping an extra person around the house.

5. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

6. Attila

Attila Guest

It would be a nice insentive to use the service but no she doesn't come with it. but you can talk to her on the phone and dream about her. If we break up I will let you know.

7. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

lol, shes yours in your head , watch 10 min talking to her she'll come all the way to cali. just to see me. She say attila who?

8. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

also i dont get the prices called put no one picked up.

9. Attila

Attila Guest

Your a few hours behind us they are probably closed for the evening. Try emailing them. It is after 4pm here

10. Attila

Attila Guest

Hey don't burst my bubble just cause I am old doesn't mean I can't dream . lol.

11. i needed the info on the shipping a pet but not the blonde but thanks for that too...you think they might have a surfer looking dude for me to chat with when im arranging shipping for a new pup or two???

12. Attila

Attila Guest

I put a surfer wig on and say dude allot will that work. lol

13. game_test

game_test Top Dog

i like delta for pups, anything of size can get expensive though.

14. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

watch out for atliia he'll do i think he'll put a pink dress if gets to talk to you. lol

why you think hes ion the nut house.