1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

help! I am confused on Robert leem keep

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by pitbull-kid, Aug 3, 2006.

1. pitbull-kid

pitbull-kid Big Dog

Help guys....

I am confused on Robert leem keep,
    I watch his keep, and it looks pretty good.
    however I didn't get what he said for some of the food he feed the dog, can you guys help me out here :)

I'll list in the order that he mention it, the blank is what i didn't get? thanks guys...

1. Metabolol 2
    4. Vitamin C
    5. Carboplex

Number 2 is some kind of tablets that create vast amount of stomach acid.
    Number 3 is some kind of pill, leem himself also doesn't know what it does
    number 6 is a bottle of oil,

And... he also mention some kind of solution that you gave to the dog after the fight or injury along with IV, its a 2 part bottle.

2. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

um yea i don't know the answer but i do want to know where u got that video from

3. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Sounds like you got ripped off. I'de be upset to have paid for a video and taken the time to watch it and it doesn't explain properly. He doesn't even know what kind of pill? Get your money back and try something else, I say.

4. pitbull-kid

pitbull-kid Big Dog

he did say what pill it is... but i didn't quite catch the name that's all :) so maybe someone who have also seen the video might be able to help me

5. robert

robert Big Dog

Why do you need a keep for? You can find some on the net.

6. pitbull-kid

pitbull-kid Big Dog

i am sure someone on this site should know.... help guys :)

thanks

7. pitbull-kid

pitbull-kid Big Dog

i have.... they don't have his keep anywhere on the internet... i only need a little help on what he used, cause i can't figure out what he said, it's not that clear and my english is not that good :(

8. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Mr. Lemms conditioning technique is one of the best if done right! But I believe there are way better supplements and feeds to use now then what Mr Lemm was using back then!

YIS

9. letmeride

letmeride Pup

and it is on the net it was recently removed from pitdog city

10. cheese

cheese Top Dog

"I use 1 tablespoon of Metabolic II for a dog up to 40 lbs., 1-½ tablespoons for 45 lbs., and 2 tablespoons for 50 pounds. I also use 1 teaspoon of Carboplex for 40 lbs., 1 ½ for 45 lbs., 2 for 50 lbs. Metabol II and Carboplex are comparable, made by Champion."
    Feed Keep
    Metabol, Carboplex, Lethicin, egg noodles, bone meal, brewer's yeast and kidney diet dog food and trace minerals. Chicken and a small amount of red meat.
    Any feed keep and hard work affect the kidneys to dry, to wet also. You might as well know now that you can't condition the kidneys. But most important the kidneys are what you have to take care of, they are the weak link in the chain.
    The K-D dog food can be bought from your vet. Every vet in America prescribes K-D diet for animals with problem kidneys. There are about 1500 dogs or more in Houston that have problems with their kidneys, so I use K-D diet dog food as a filler to increase the amount of feed. I use K-D diet dog food to protect the kidneys. I use it for the same reason I choose Metabol and Carboplex as a supplement because of the kidneys. The amino acids in Metabol replaced the large amounts of red meat we all once used. And everything else in Metabol is a bonus - free for the price. Red meat and a lot of work weakens the kidneys. The kidneys are about the size of two marbles. don't rub, pat or even touch the kidneys, don't let someone wash your dog's kidneys before the contest. Don't pull weights, shake on spring-loaded hides to loosen the hips or use a hard pulling mill to work a dog. All of the above are too much stress and strain.
    I feed trace minerals because they activate the kidneys. That's why I force feed water in the months of the feed keep. Before the prekeep now, I feed chicken because it is the most digestible protein, because of the fat throughout the meat. It takes oils and fats to digest and assimilate strength from protein. Also, you see I feed ten different ingredients and seven of them are to keep the kidney function healthy with the least amount of strain. A free turning treadmill all for the kidneys after 20 days of prekeep, (one 15 minute session) a day your dog will drink all the water he needs.
    Why do I use Metabol II instead of one of the other supplements advertised in the magazines? Because the canine is used throughout the world for research and development for medicines, drugs, nutrition, vitamins and minerals, surgery. There's only one thing you can give a canine we humans can't take. that is Cobalt. Cobalt is detrimental to the health of a human. If anyone that sells products that is better than Metabol or just for canines it would have cobalt in it, which is necessary for the metabolism of a canine. I am one of the few dog men that has conditioned my self and all my children on Metabol II since 1983. I would also condition my daughter's barrel racing horses on Metabol if it was good for a horse's metabolism, but it's not.
    Let me repeat myself, hoping that all the people who manufacture weight gainer chemicals!! If a person chooses strength conditioning technique and prescribed amount, it will pump too much H2O into his muscles. Free technique and prescribed amounts the dog will pump too much cooling on the ground. The reason they all prescribe that amount is because they haven't worked enough dogs. "I have". They say just to use it for a dog without the knowledge to know what is good for your dog. Absolutely no true research for the good of your dog, just a lot of rhetoric about something that has already been figured out by nutritionists 50 years ago. So they get your money and harm your dog?? And Jerk Kelly advertises it. And everyone thinks that because I use Metabol that I give the rest a bad rap. Wrong. The only thing I'm saying is for $28.00 I get a gallon of Metabol, that will condition 10-50 lb. dogs.

I know that all the salesmen for these products have an answer for everything I've said. I'll say this about my feed keep. It sounds like it's old fashioned. Only because you believe you can open a can and feed it to your dog and recreate an Art, that's a crock! I conditioned "Art". How does that clown know what Stinson/Glover fed?
    Like I've said many times before, all feed keeps are essentially the same. If someone has good luck with corn flakes --- give him some. It won't hurt him. Do not use any kind of greens because of the high sulphur content. It will blow your dog's kidneys every time and you have wasted your time and your money. Another test for his gameness.
    I use Carboplex but because of the purity of the substance it is short-lived. So I use egg noodles or instant potatoes to give longevity to the carbohydrate source. It's the same for Metabol II it's short-lived so I use chicken for longevity. Remember two things when conditioning a dog 1) how you condition for maximum stress and 2) feed keep a dog to keep his kidney function healthy. I feed red meat, about the size of a golf ball amount to all dogs.
    Mill Maker

11. Claddagh_Reds

Claddagh_Reds Big Dog

His exercise portion of the keep is excellent but as stated, his food portion of the keep isn't as good..