1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

help finding kennels in New York area

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bronxpits, Feb 22, 2006.

1. bronxpits

bronxpits Big Dog

hiiii ive bein looking it to expanding my yard but all of my dogs have bein orderd and i was wondering if you know of any good kennels in the new york area or around it new jersey conniticut thanks for the help guys

2. Hey, didn't you have pups for sale a while back? Now you are seeking to buy a pup? (shaking my head). I am a little annoyed at you. You cannot even support yourself but you seek another dog? You are walking a fine line towards BYB......

Too young to make the right decisions man. Deal with the ones you have now and don't think of those "Game" ones that are out there. Learn from these while you finish maturing. Get your education (both dog and College) and then decide what you want. At your age (will not state it out remaining respect for ya), you are more interested in girls and hanging out. Do you even spend 2 hours a day exclusively on the dogs you got? I really doubt it. If you want, I can go over your house to take a look. You know I live pretty close to the Bronx.

Now stop your nonsense and hit the books young buck!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2006
  3. bronxpits

bronxpits Big Dog

lol u say that like u no me in that case take that to pms and i wanna see u come take a visit

4. bronxpits

bronxpits Big Dog

private message me tough guy ruining my post