1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Help and advice needed

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by karnage, Aug 30, 2004.

1. karnage

karnage Pup

Has anyone had any experience with the NUVET supplements. Do they really add muscle mass to the dogs like they are claimed to do by muglestons. Are there any other supplements out there that add muscle. Thankyou guys

2. PhillyPitty

PhillyPitty Banned

they aint viamins, they just steriods for dogs.

if ya ask me and i kno ya didnt the natural why is the best way

pibulls had big musle masses with out that viamin crap before it ever came out

3. steve04x

steve04x Pup

Muglestons dogs are overgrown they look like Pitts on steroids or fatty pitts a True Pitt should not look like that A BIG Pitt is considered to weigh 75-85 pounds for a male and 65-70 for a female Look at the ADBA and what they show on there site of what at APBT should be built like, if ya ask me i would rather have a lean muscluar dog that is fast and agile and looks good that a big pitt that eats 100 bucks of dog food a month.

4. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

You have to look at the gentics of the dog first. Some dogs just arent going to get that big no matter what you feed them. (they'll just get fat)

The best thing for your dog to build and strengthen is exercise..weight pulling, flirt pole, swimming, springpole (allthough you must be carefull if done improperly you can seriously injure your dog) and a proper diet.

there are all sorts of products out there that will add bulk but are they safe? How will they affet your dog? Look at your dogs bone structure. It may not be able to support all that extra muscle..whcih will intern cause health problems in the long run

and if you're breeding for big muscles, a dog hat you must give steriods too to promote muscle growth isnt goin to pass that on to its offspring