1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

helo from South Africa

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SunnySide, May 19, 2011.

1. SunnySide

SunnySide Pup

Hi im from sunnyside kennels in south africa.
    cant wait to hear what you guys can teach me and i would like to make new friends on here aswell

:)

2. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Hello and welcome.

3. Texican

Texican Big Dog

Welcome , Hope you enjoy as much as I have

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

welcome. hope ya enjoy it here

5. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Welcome to the forim...

6. Welcome to the forum :)

7. Roche

Roche Big Dog

Hey fellow south african I'm from johannesburg me and my partner are also thnkn of starting a kennel but we struggling with a name and we got some stock out of a son of ch,ore if you're familiar with red devil kennel u will know. We are know hunting for some tight frisco blood and I would appreciate it if you can help me with kudu (hennie diedriks) contact or any other reliable breeder I would appreciate that. Thanks

8. SunnySide

SunnySide Pup

pm me Rocher and yes i am familiar with red devil kennels! i know of a few good frisco dogs and pups ready to go!heavy heavy frisco blood bra!

9. SunnySide

SunnySide Pup

thanx for thewelcome guys