1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pitbullgirl86, Aug 19, 2007.

1. hey everyone hows it going? well iv been looking around here for a while and decided to join. my name is melissa i live in kansas, and i have a APBT and a rescue blue "APBT" but she looks like some kind of boxer thing to me but i love her all the same. anyways i hope to get to know all of you.

2. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

whats up?you in Wichita?

3. No I live in Ottawa

4. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Welcome to the forum ;). Glad to have you here!

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Welcome, thanks for the introduction.

Any questions, just ask!

6. Thanks everyone:D

7. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Welcome to the forum..if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

B

8. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

hows it going hoe u find everythign your looking for and pitbull or not you well still find plenty of enough for on all kind of stuff

9. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

welcome. hope you enjoy the site.

10. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

Welcome honey :)

11. Welcome to the board...it seems like a lifetime ago, but I went to college in Lindsborg, KS (between Wichita and Salina) and played Ottawa University in football a time or two. Happy posting.

12. Suki

Suki Guest

welcome to Game-Dog and i hope you enjoy the time you spend here! :)