1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hello

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Big River Kennels, Dec 30, 2004.

1. mayfield comes from the old dibo and corvino lines.

2. I was wondering if anyone has any of the mayfield bloodlines on here.

3. could someone gimme some inpuut here, any would be appreciated.

4. CK-1

CK-1 Pup

I think mayfield had some good dogs then kershner got ahold of them and now the line has just gone to shit...mayfield never owned any good ones that he bred himself. He got his good stuff from carver or tudor. P. Patrick told me that Mayfield was a joke...You either like the mayfield stuff or you don't...you can find out plenty about mayfield dogs from Don...go to his site, there is a chat room on there that he is in ALL THE TIME! american gamness and herritage is the name of his site.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2005
  5. thanks for the information. the dog I bred to has some mayfield in him and he acts alright, he is a really impressive dog.

6. who

who Top Dog

first i would like to thank Game-Dog.com for putting mayfield up here on the site so we can talk about this great family.........the dogs today of Rod K. and
    Ken F. are even better than what DOn had back in the day and what that guy said about Don not winning with his stock is a lier or doesnt have the understanding to know........i really belive that this segment of the board will be a real eye opener in the future and this family's time is NOW......