1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Michele, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Welcome.

Do yourself a favor and read up a bit.

2. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bakerbt again.

Great post.

3. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Oh god a freakin' AR. AR = NOT WELCOME !! and FYI those "DNA" lists are a joke, they put people on thier for useing chains, because they dont like the food they feed, ect, most of the people on them are on for no good reason at all.

4. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Oh good we are going to be "checked out" if SHE thinks we are abuseing. Well everyone who uses chains, or conditions your dogs, or uses tred mills or whatever else ARs think is "abuse" be ready to have a nosy busybody in you shit.

5. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

And to add to that, people on there who should be on there, are treated like Martyrers.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2006
  6. Marty

Marty Guest

I will be watching this thread ;)

And welcome Michele for now :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2006
  7. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

My own personal DNA lists consists of only one man (And my neighbors, but that's a different story). The one man who tied my dog to a shitty box in the backyard, and forced it to live in 6 inches of it's own feces. The man who possibly beat the dog, we're not sure. Regardless, when we went in with the police to get our dog back, he was a completely different creature. While the dog has since made a complete 180, the "man" is still under investigation for child abuse.

So, don't always underestimate the people on the DNA lists.

8. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

OMG ain't THAT the freakin truth !! ;)

9. Attila

Attila Guest

I tell you what Marty and I sure got the shit end of the stick on that pet bull site. Every time I turned around I had some liberal wanta be the opposite sex jump our asses over stupid things. As far as I am concerned at this point All AR activist are mean and cruel. They put human atributes on animals and shit on the human race. That is all I have to say about this.

10. SisMorphine

SisMorphine Big Dog

As a liberal of the opposite sex who frequents that site . . . don't make me beat you :)

11. SisMorphine

SisMorphine Big Dog

Wait . . . you mean he's not?!?!?!
    *gasp*

:D

12. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

A liberal beating Attila. That will never happen.

13. simms

simms CH Dog

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Attila Magyar again.

Whats up with that? seems that when ever I wanna give reps good or bad ....Im gettin blocked. Marty can you fix that?

14. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

She is a PETAHEAD! I can smell her from here, Soybean and water eater! I would not piss on her if she were on fire! Burn baby burn! To hell with Ingrid Newkirk and her little zombies! Welcome Michelle, just watch your back! We have robo watcher's on the site that trace your smell...When you start to stink up the place they zap you!!!

Verderben and (deleted member) like this.
  15. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

I have the SAME freakin' problem. It's ANNOYING !!!

16. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

that right there sound scary to me cause it looks like she just wants to start troble just read the quote on top she has a gut felling it sound like she just ging to come on here and read what we are talking about and if it sound bad enough she could maybe do a serch and get people in troble with the law people are doing some crazy shit now a day like could pint point were you are useing the internet from. thats just my opinion who knows

17. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

who do you work for? I just never heard of agencies fielding out animal abuse cases

18. Attila

Attila Guest

Ah I see you brought the axe with you. At least sharpen the blade to get good penitration. lol I sharpened my teeth just this morning to better to eat more liberals. Doctor said I need more fiber in my diet. I can use that axe as a tooth pick.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2006
  19. Attila

Attila Guest

LOL, Makes it tricky doesn't it when you have to figure out who to spread it to so you can give it to whom you want to. lol It happens when I want to give out rep too. So I have a little pad of paper and write down names of who has been nice or naughty and I pass some around as I can. I got to get creative some times.[​IMG]

Thanks to ya'll for trying though that is very kind of you.

20. SisMorphine

SisMorphine Big Dog

You won't find any fiber here!! I may be a liberal but I'm DEFINITLEY not a hippie. I love my red meat :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.