1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sanddi, Nov 15, 2006.

1. sanddi

sanddi Pup

Hello all. I'm new here, Duh. Just wanted to say hello. I have a wonderful pit bull named Kiah. She is fifteen months old. I cannot have children so Kiah is my baby. She sleeps in the bed with my husband and I. She loves to be lazy with me. Her favorite toy is her moo cow. (It's a dog toy in the shape of a cow.) She loves giving me kisses. Yes, I make out with my dog. :D

2. gil230

gil230 Big Dog

Welcome! Hope you have fun and learn a thing or two while here.

3. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

You're not the only one who makes out with their dog....my wife gets pissed b/c sometimes if my dogs 'cleaning' my face and I laugh and he accidentally licks my teeth or something like that.

Anyways, welcome!

I'm new to the community as well, and everyone here has been nothing but helpful and informative with and and all questions I've had.

4. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

Welcome and I'm a dog kisser too.

5. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

welcome and enjoy your stay

6. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Welcome. Post some pics.

7. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your time with us.:D

8. truegames

truegames Big Dog

Welcome to the site glad to have you here.

9. Brents

Brents Banned

Welcome In!
    Enjoy your stay.