1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pirbul, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

First of all, this is a great site with lots of usefull info.. good job to admins and members for sharing their experiences.

Ok, a little about me... Im a Spanish 21 years old guy, and I love apbts, i own a 9 years old male.I got my dog when i was a kid but i think me and my family did a good job and never had a problem with him.

I do not fight my dog or like dog fighting, i think its cruel and not necessary nowadays.Personally i think dog fighting will dissapear totally soon, in like 5-15 years top.

So WE gotta protect apbt, and protect them from mixes or deformed breed dogs using apbt as name,we gotta protect our dogs from laws too or they'll get banned everywhere and that would be terrible.

However, i respect apbt history... i like reading stuff about the "old good apbts",and when i look at my dog i feel he has gladiator's blood.

Well, i did a movie last month about my dog and my family on our summer house.He's Bongo,like i said hes 9 years old... im not sure about his bloodline but when i got him i got told he was heinzl-colby.

Hes a family dog, he loves us and we love him.Hes big, not heavy looking but hes almost twice as his mother and sisters and has longer legs than his brothers. I dont have that much time anymore to exercise him like i used to do but hes still athletic and ever lasting,hes always rdy to play some more and chicks love him ^^

Here is the link of the movie, i hope you guys enjoy,feel free to comment about him and again very good job on this site, been reading for hours and there are much more to read.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyZ6EG5AbpI

2. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

glad your here,,sounds like u really love your dog,,thats what matters

3. Marty

Marty Guest

Hi, welcome we hope you enjoy your time here :)

4. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

I do not fight my dog or like dog fighting, i think its cruel and not necessary nowadays.Personally i think dog fighting will dissapear totally soon, in like 5-15 years top.
    I believe it actually already disappeared like 5-15 years ago...at least thats what I was told. It may be still done in someplaces overseas and in 3rd world countries though...but I doubt it.
    Im glad your here and hope you learn and enjoy your time at your APBT community.

5. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Wow! Bongo is a big boy! He is very beautiful. Welcome here!

6. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

"I believe it actually already disappeared like 5-15 years ago...at least thats what I was told. It may be still done in someplaces overseas and in 3rd world countries though...but I doubt it." - misterdogman

Yea it dissapeared and its illegal almost eveywhere,but there is still people fighting and breeding them for fight purposes and not necesarly on 3rd world countries.

So i hope with time it gets TOTALLY gone, and no need to breed them more as fighters but as working dogs,socials with other dogs,not loosing the apbt attributes and preventing them getting mix with other breeds with deformed dogs as result.

7. Suki

Suki Guest

Buenos dias, Senor!.....errr, tardes, (later than I thought...) noches, perhaps?!!!!
    Glad you found us and nice to have you here! Enjoy the time you spend at this place!:D

a friend once told me, "Perro ladrador, poco mordedor"! but, quien sabe?!!!!!

anyhow, nice having you here!

8. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Yea it dissapeared and its illegal almost eveywhere,but there is still people fighting and breeding them for fight purposes and not necesarly on 3rd world countries
    WOW where do you live? Do people breed them for those purposes where you live...Do you live in the USA? I am pretty sure it is just morons thinking they are cool and not like the people over in other 3rd world countries....I am confident it is 99.9% exterminated here in America. Even in other countries im sure it is rare and probably practiced only by uneducated and unevolved individuals in a village somewhere that dont know any better...like in early Rome they thought it was ok and it was accepted...some places never really developed an ethic for it and never really learned it is so bad like Rome did when it industrialized and evolved....so I doubt it really happens anywhere these days in civilized nations...

9. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

"WOW where do you live? Do people breed them for those purposes where you live...Do you live in the USA? I am pretty sure it is just morons thinking they are cool and not like the people over in other 3rd world countries....I am confident it is 99.9% exterminated here in America. Even in other countries im sure it is rare and probably practiced only by uneducated and unevolved individuals in a village somewhere that dont know any better...like in early Rome they thought it was ok and it was accepted...some places never really developed an ethic for it and never really learned it is so bad like Rome did when it industrialized and evolved....so I doubt it really happens anywhere these days in civilized nations..." - Misterdogman.

No, im Spanish so i live in Spain. I dont want to start some discussion about who,where and how does ppl fight their dogs, i dont like dog figthing,i wouldnt fight my dog,i'd rather fight myself.

But there are places,where ppl does still breed apbts from fighters to fight purposes.It is dissapearing tho, so i said in a near future it'll be TOTALLY gone.

And then ppl like us must protect apbt from laws before they get banned everywhere and from mixes like the ones i see nowadays, they sell "hippos" coz they sell better than atheltic apbts (btw just saw that and movie was so fun lol,In Spain i see more and more deformed dogs claiming be apbts).

"Buenos dias, Senor!.....errr, tardes, (later than I thought...) noches, perhaps?!!!!
    Glad you found us and nice to have you here! Enjoy the time you spend at this place!:D

a friend once told me, "Perro ladrador, poco mordedor"! but, quien sabe?!!!!!

anyhow, nice having you here!" - Suki.

Hehe, yea its past 12pm here in Spain alrdy, and yea... "Perro ladrador,poco mordedor" es un dicho muy famoso aqui, y muy cierto :P.

Thanks you and thanks to others who replied, hope there are others Spanish ppl on forum too :P

10. asaj

asaj Big Dog

Welcom, and I know you will learn alot from people here.

11. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Glad to have you here.

12. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Welcome! Bongo is a handsome boy! He looks very happy!