1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello we have an awesome dog

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by supertank, Oct 8, 2010.

1. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

you mean he doesn't float~? or was it an underwater branch?

2. supertank

supertank Big Dog

He swims real good, all the time but he decided he wanted to bring this branch up and nothing was going to stop him. It was to big. I thought he would let it go (not to bright). Real scary though seeing your dog mouth wide open underwater not coming up.

3. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

There are a few kiwis on the site supertank that may point you in the right direction for weightpulling if thats what your after.

4. supertank

supertank Big Dog

Yeah I have been looking on line. Not much there don't live in major city but would be good to know more I think he would like to do that.

5. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

about 20 yrs back i had a good stafford bitch retrieving a stick in the river then the stick landed next to a trees branches that hung into the water , she grabbed the stick n branch at same time then couldnt swim away , it was funny till i realised she werent letting go, after aboiut 25mins i flagged down a guy in a rowin boat n he snapped the branch she brung it all in i nearly had a heart attck lol