1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello here HF-MILLS

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HF-Mills, Oct 30, 2011.

1. HF-Mills

HF-Mills Pup

Hello,

Im from the netherlands and its now time too introduce myself
    (Sorry for the bad writing by the way)

I am started too build my one slatmill..its almost ready ans tested it today whit my dog(STB)

Im trying too build a mill whit high quality products and hope for 5 a 6 free turn (Brand new)
    all the wheels whit bearings en the mainwheels whit dubbel bearings.

I think the demo is ready for 100% at 2 weeks....im already started on the second mill;)

I look for al options and tested different types of wheels/slatts/belts

i hope for a nice time on the great forum here.

best regards
    HF-MILLS

2. bauer

bauer Top Dog

welcome to the forum..

3. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Welcome. Got any pics of your mills?

4. HF-Mills

HF-Mills Pup

hello

thanks for the welcome..

pictures and movies as soon as possible.....think 1 or 2 weeks when the painting is ready i hope..
    Saturday i most build another belt for trying,after that i can beginned whit painting

5. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

welcome to the forum

6. HF-Mills

HF-Mills Pup

hello

a little update here.

The mill is almost ready...just paint and little parts.
    The mill turns brandnew 6 turns.

i also started whit another model and il hope that i can get 7 turns brandnew with that model

soon pics and a video

nice weekend