1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello from the u.k

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nasher, Oct 19, 2009.

1. nasher

nasher Big Dog

Hi all just found this forum and certainly looks good been keeping saffs for 10 years but prefer the more athlectic type and have bred a few litters to keep the stuff I like going also luv apbt:) and luv rading the history behind these great breeds

2. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to Game-Dog!

3. masta of game

masta of game Banned

welcome bro :)

4. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Hello nasher and Welcome. We are glad you joined this community.
    Here we strive to maintain the preservation of the breed and to aid in the fight against BSL. We hope you will read the Forum rules before posting.
    There is a ton of knowledge on this site so please use the search feature and look at what we have to offer. If you have a question, please ask.
    Again, we welcome you to Game-Dog and we hope you enjoy your stay with us. [​IMG]

chinasmom

5. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Welcome.

Hope you enjoy it here!

6. KBK

KBK Big Dog

Welcome :)

7. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay!

8. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

Hello n welcome im in england as well atb phil

9. nasher

nasher Big Dog

hello all and its the best forum Ive been on for a long time:)

10. cookie02

cookie02 Pup

hi from uk myself into long legged athletic staffs myself.

11. cookie02

cookie02 Pup

sorry i have had them for over 25 years also owned APBT before they were illegal in u.k.:D

12. nasher

nasher Big Dog

Hello cookie glad to hear you like the more athlectic type dogs and what lines do you keep??I would luv to own some of the american cousins too