1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hello from the sacramento valley.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by calikeith, Dec 9, 2006.

1. calikeith

calikeith Big Dog

Hello game-dogs members.
    My name is keith and was refered to the site from another member from another site,ive had apbt/apbt crosses for about 8 years now[im 30 right now].
    Ive seen the good and the horrably bad from the breed and it means alot to me,
    although it isnt my only passion in the dog world,i also like the working bull and molosser hybrids.To me the apbt is a working dog first and id like to keep it that way.All right,lets get ready to rrrrummmmble,lol....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

howdy, keith.

3. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Hi and welcome to the site thats a big boy you got there. so do you cross breed your self or what is it that you do with your dogs .

4. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Welcome. I know you from elsewhere...

Just a quick suggestion, the black dog would be better off with a collar.

5. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Welcome! :)

6. Fedor23

Fedor23 Big Dog

wats up keith, me from the 916 too. welcome to the site.

7. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hello and welcome.

8. davidlau_2002

davidlau_2002 Top Dog

sup sacto men. i'm from frisco and hope to see more of fedor and keith's dogs. peace and hairgrease!

9. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Welcome.

I am from Sacramento too. That first dog is massive, but a cutie. What is his weight?

10. diggit

diggit Banned

im just up from ya... about a days drive.

if you go to shows on the west coast i might see ya next season.

11. calikeith

calikeith Big Dog

Weight pull mainly but i dont have the dog for pulling at the moment,the girl i have right now is older and gimpy,she is a couch suffer first and foremost,lol.
    The black dog wore the collar when out in the yard,i dont have the time to explain besides saying his joy is found in the midst of combat,so when hes out side he is definetly secured..I dont breed at all,breeding is only for a select few,and even if i thought i was one of the few that should breed,it isnt a endeviour id like to embarke upon.The big red dog was between 85/105 pounds depending on condition,he was a oklahoma bulldog type[whopper line]24 inches at the withers and the purest of function to be found in a ddb/apbt/corso/ab,lol....Oh yeah,whats up to all my nor cal peeps,lol.....alot of apbt love seems to come from this area,gotta love it..