1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello from sweden

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by C. Karlsson, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Hello my name is Christian Karlsson and i have a family of my lady alexandra, our little kid named Alfred 6 month old know, and the dogs are Plexie ho is a frisco/leeling/RBJ she is sone 8 years has competed in weightpulling for about ´7 years know. Also we have a dog named Turbo(frisco/leeling) he is a male dog sone 6 years old also compete in wp, and our newest dog is named Brook he is litle over 2 years and he is from Eli/frisco breeding, we live in a house a few miles out of a town caled Norrköping in the middle of sweden, all dogs live in the house, we train alot and mainly weightpulling but also obidience.
    Im also pressident of a weightpull club in sweden named SWBA (swedish working bulldog association) we have 250 members and has been out seens 2002, we have 13 wp training clubs in sweden and we are a part of european weightpull league, we have about 7-8 competitions this year, and about 40 dogs in the most of the shows. we have our own rules and register we focus on weel behaving dog, and dog owners to get the sport mora accepted.

www.swba.net - Our club not much english tho:)
    www.hardcoreharness.se -My Ladys and here friends wp harness and collar page
    www.euroweightpull.eu - results and little info about our competition organisation

well, hope to reed some nice storys!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2010
  2. [​IMG]
    Me and Plexie for the nationals in weightpulling 2008

[​IMG]

Me and Turbo at nationals also.

[​IMG]
    Me Plexi no1 and Brokk no3 last comptition

[​IMG]
    Brook in latest wp show here in sweden.

[​IMG]
    Turbo in latset show winner in dogs under 30kg (65 lbs)

[​IMG]
    Plexie winner of class under 25kg (about 50 lbs)

3. JanneM

JanneM Big Dog

Hejsan Cristian.
    Fint at dy är här. :)

Nice dogs you have. Also Hardcore harness gear is highly apreciated in Finland also. :D

4. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Welcome!!

Greetings from Spain!

5. Alma

Alma Big Dog

Welcome to the forum.

6. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Hej igen.
    Kul at se på Game-dog.

Oh, and the treadmill is wicked. Welcome.

7. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

welcome to gd

8. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

Welcome! Nice looking dogs you have there.

9. thanks thanks..

10. MRJ

MRJ Pup

welcome my friend

11. ts-

ts- Pup

welcome c.k.

12. bullgull

bullgull Pup

There you are. Welcome old man! :)

13. TheFinest

TheFinest Pup