1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hello from sc

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by allmightyhunter, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Hello Iam new to the board but not the game. I started raising hounds in 1996 and still have that family of dogs. I look forward to the board and greetings to all

2. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

What part of Sc you from?

3. Im south of myrtle.

4. hellrell

hellrell Pup

im from myrtle beach as well but moved to georgetown

5. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

i'm down in Beaufort.

6. CHATNJACK

CHATNJACK Big Dog

I'm in the Lowcountry (Charleston, Ladson, Summerville & Moncks Corner) area.

Nice to see some fellow South Carolinians on the forum.

What bloodline are ya'll running?

YIS
    CHATNJACK

7. im from columbia wuz up evrybody

8. eli/carver blend

9. I came down from ohio a year ago and am waiting on this litter to drop to get a pup to raise again Ive been pitbull free for going on 4 mnths and the one I had for ^mnths before that was a blue dog I thought if Im going to raise another one it should be the stuff I raised for 8 years right. Tell me what you think www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=print&Pedigree&dog_id=374910 its due tomarrow hopefully. Anyone headed to show in nc next month I ve been debating on making the drive

10. Im around murrells inlet. I spent a couple weeks in paris island for summer camp in 96

11. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

I did that camp in 2004.

12. semperfi and hello to everyone.

13. CHATNJACK

CHATNJACK Big Dog

The ole' Lady and I are thinking of making it just to see some old friends who're going to be there and live around that area. If we do, I'll probably bring a little 21 lb. bitch I've got that's 4 & 1/2 yrs. old.

Here's 2 of my mutts,

TURNER & KIRBY'S CH. BUCKSHOT
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=139324
    itch
    [​IMG]

and

TURNER & LOPOSAY'S CH. MOLLY
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=369231

[​IMG]

CHATNJACK

14. tapiajr

tapiajr Banned

hello from the central valley in the west coast

15. Those are some good looking hounds youve got there jack.

16. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to Game-Dog!

17. Thank you I dont know what I did wrong on my pedigree of my pup. Not smart enough I reckon

18. http//www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=print&Pedigree&dog_id=374910

19. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

20. Thank you I guess Ill learn sooner or later. Mimi was the best dog I ever had the pleasure to feed. I'm hoping for a great puppy and can't wait for it.