1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello from PA!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nina'sMom, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Nina'sMom

Nina'sMom Pup

Hi all! Two months ago, August 5 (coincidentally her birthday), I adopted a lovely little black and white 10 month old girl from my local SPCA named Nina. She was simply labeled as "Pit Bull Mix" - purebreds at the shelter are labeled APBT so my best guess is that she's mixed with Border Collie or is simply a watered down Pit Bull mix. Very nice temperament and OK structure from what I can tell, for a (presumably) BYB though.

Everything is a blast with her. She was just 37lbs when I adopted her, and now at 43lbs and nearly a year, my little girl is growing up, and after browsing this forum for a while, I decided to formally introduce her to everyone c: She's maturing beautifully, she's so, so sweet and compassionate, and is a joy to have as a companion.

Here are some pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Welcome to GD and congratulations on your new dog. Enjoy!

3. old goat

old goat CH Dog

i know who nina loves just look in her eyes .

4. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

Hello, welcome, and good luck with her.

5. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

Welcome to game dog