1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hello from ireland

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bigmick, Aug 20, 2011.

1. bigmick

bigmick Pup

hi im mick from cork in ireland found this site while trolling the net,i currently breed irish staffordshire bull terriers not to be confused with the lardy pug like show type dogs,so heres a big shout out to all fellow game dog keepers.

2. PITS+PATTS

PITS+PATTS Big Dog

Hi from England, from one Gamedog lover to another.Would like to see your dogs,since i came on the site i got interested in the old game Irish dogs and the few that had been used to bolster Patterdale blood.What a difference in type,weve been swamped for so long with the kc crap its good to see some good dogs coming through.Takecare.

3. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Hello! And welcome to Game-Dog!

4. Jim_G

Jim_G Big Dog

Welcome on board guys,, enjoy...

PS, theres tons of info & photos here so grab a chair crack a few cold ones

-cheers from New England!

5. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Hello and welcome. Got any pics of them dogs you would share?

6. Welcome!!

Got pictures of your dogs?

7. bauer

bauer Top Dog

welcome to the forum...

8. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Slainte! Thar gach ni eile...Welcome to the site. It quickly becomes home.

9. tensteps

tensteps Pup

Welcome mate from a fellow country man. Ps good to see someone using a bit of gaeilge on here :)

10. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

Welcome, I'm getting my first bull-breed of dog next week. He's an Irish Staffordshire aswell.

Got any pics of your dogs? What lines are yours?

11. welcome ..!

12. Colin158

Colin158 Banned

Hello Friends,....How are you all? Hope you all are fine. I am happy to know about you guys.

13. Jagdman

Jagdman Pup

Hi Colin
    Whats the dog game like in Ireland? Do you guy's have the crazy laws like in England?

14. Greetings from usa

15. 1916

1916 Big Dog

Dia duit, go maith a fheiceáil hÉireannaigh roinnt níos mó ar anseo. Rud ar bith ag dul ar aghaidh go maith os cionn ann? Ní mór duit buachaillí riamh aon rud ó Meiriceá ach a thabhairt dom shout. Beidh mé sásta cabhrú leat.