1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello, from Eagle....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Eagle, May 31, 2011.

1. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Yeah man. Sounds like she is dedicated to you and your family. glad to hear she has turned out to be everything you were looking for too. Just goes to show! How are the other ones doin? I remember The Vandal - Love his look too.
    He was getting up in age right. Hope that lil girl is keeping him in shape. Do they still get a long well?
    I got a morning off today. Going to go walk the dogs, mow the dang grass and take it easy - may get back on here later on.
    I been going to welding school in afternoons. Still getting down on construction in the mornings.
    I was offered an oppertunity to go, with a possible new job when I complete the class. Gonna run with it and see what happens. Good to know things are good for you too.

2. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Vandal is doing good...he just three years old. Yes they get along....they can only be around each other...no strange dogs for either (although Vandal still loves my sisters dog).
    Raven....well, he was put down without my knowledge, due to the ex. I found out days after it was done.
    Messed up, but it life...she put to sleep the only MALE that really loved her.
    He was just 4 years old....

Conrads on school and possible new job,,,,

3. sega

sega Big Dog

thats fcked up

4. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Hey grasshopper, :lol: hope you use that wormer right. :))))))))

5. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

LOL...........SoMeBoDy I just talked to reminded me:p:animal_plutoe: