1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello, from Eagle....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Eagle, May 31, 2011.

1. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Hello, I'm new to this board. I must admit I never had any intention of joining this billboard, but through some friendly persuasion, I decided to give it a shot. I've already seen this is pretty actice here, so I know I'll always have fresh material to skim over. I'm not on here to get involved in any petty web-brawling, and I contain a fairly open mind...I am a lover of many breeds of dogs, and they each have a purpose, but I'm impartial to the great APBT, that I've adored since 1987. I'm a defender of the traditional APBT, and stand against the imposter dogs being developed today claiming to be APBT's. But, it ain't the dog's faults.
    [​IMG]
    Here is a pic of my new pup, Norrod's Red Lolita.
    [​IMG]This is my dog Vandal.

2. bauer

bauer Top Dog

welcome to the forum

3. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Welcome Eagle. Nice to have another person from Illinois.

4. visiongee

visiongee Banned

welcome to the board that chocolate boy looks red to the fingernails.
    Nice introduction brother i feel you.

5. visiongee

visiongee Banned

very cool I see you used colbys twister as your avatar.
    My dogs sire was named twister after that pincher son.

6. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Thanks for the welcome...

BTW, visiongee, the pup is female, call name Loly (lowly), and she's dark red brindle,,,look at difference in color when in direct sunlight.
    [​IMG]
    Yep, I used Colby's Twister...wanted to use different dog, but pixels were too big. Twister was good looking dog though, with good blood.

7. visiongee

visiongee Banned

nice brindle yeah I will agree twister was great, the father too just a lil. nothing major lol

8. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

New Avatar is of Corvino's Jerry, 1940.

9. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Welcome eagle you seem to be pertty educated on the APBT and we are all glad to have you im sure

10. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Hey Eagle welcome good to have you here.

11. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Thanks for welcome AGame and sadieblues...

12. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

13. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

14. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

[​IMG]
    This is Me & Raven aka Ravey Jones.

15. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Hey those are some good looking hounds Eagle!

16. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Thank you...if they'd only act as good as they looked, life would be so much simpler, LOL.

17. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

18. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Lolita has really grown up she looks very nice! It's good to see her again.

19. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

She looks Great. filled out nice, and has grown since I saw the last picture.

20. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Thanks...yes, she is turning into everything I wanted and more. VERY SMART, and never leaves my side.
    "Loly Girl" as I call her (pronounced 'lowly'), understands the English language, so my son and I need code talk at times.
    I know when people are coming to the door before the bell rings, know when the mail is here, and she knows my work schedule...
    As soon as I open door from the street, her and Vandal are letting me know they know I home, lol.
    Before I even go to work, she wants out to empty, and heads to the crate when my ride shows up....