1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello from Cali

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CeeCee, Jun 30, 2006.

1. CeeCee

CeeCee Big Dog

Hey guys. Im new here. Me and my husband just bought a puppy from a reputable breeder 4 weeks ago. His name is CeeCee and he is about 14 weeks right now. My dog kurby (a chow chow) died last yr and I couldnt replace her just yet, so I waited for a year to get a dog, I tried so hard to adopt a pit bull but apperently some rescues dont want military to adopt a dog from them, I got shut down twice. The local shelter here didnt want to adopt out the pit bulls. Ive always been a fan of the APBT, my brother owns one and I think they are wonderful.

Im here willing to learn more about APBT, and to share the joy of being an APBT owner.

2. B

B CH Dog

Welcome to the site!

Regards,

B

3. Marty

Marty Guest

Hi, welcome aboard :)

4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Glad you found the site, if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask, or you can pm me or many others whenever ;)

5. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Welcome and Congrats on the new addition. Where did he come from? Post some picts

6. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

Welcome !! you MUST post pictures!!!

7. JuicyCa

JuicyCa Big Dog

Welcome! Where did you get your dog? I didn't know that reputable breeders existed in California. I'm from there, and I couldn't find one in my area (the central valley).

8. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Welcome...must have pics! If you need anything..just ask!

Beth, Phantom, Stuka

9. Suki

Suki Guest

Welcome CeeCee! Nice to have you. :)

Yes, the military is "funny" about Pitbulls. My sister and her hub were not allowed either...:confused: and most bases, for whatever reason, don't allow them.

Sorry about your previous dog, but you'll sure be keeping busy with your new one! I hope you learn a lot here, and I hope we can help you, in the event any "issues" should arise. Feel free to fire away any questions.
    Enjoy!:D

10. CeeCee

CeeCee Big Dog

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

sorry for the big files you guys. let me know if its bothering y'all.

Ceecee @ 3 months

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2006
  11. Suki

Suki Guest

yeah, next time, just chop 'em down some, ok?
    cute pooch! Best of luck!

12. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

That's why I get mine at the pound/shelters. No extra problems being told no. Welcome & hi to ya!

13. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Can ya believe it, not allowing bulldogs on base even after all the Stubby did for the Armed Services!

14. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Yes, I believe it! A lot of rescues won't let military personnel adopt "pit bulls" because of this problem. Military families get relocated to somewhere where "pit bulls" are not allowed= instant homeless "pit bull."
    Your dog is beautiful. I live in the 707 area code. I'll pm ya. Welcome.