1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hello form k-town

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by honeyroyie, Jul 30, 2008.

1. hello all my name is Naomi i live in knoxville, tn with my hubby and 3 kids (furkids that is). we have a 10yr boxer Sysco and 1 1/2 yr treeing walker coon hound King Duck and my lil baby 7mt old apbt Aroura. she is my first apbt and wont be my last.
    heres some pics of my kids
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

Very nice animals. GO VOLS!

3. thank u
    no not go vols lol im a gator fan

4. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

WHAT!!! HAHA, THAT'S A FUNNY JOKE, YOU ALMOST GOT ME!

5. nope im a real cracker lol i was born and raised in fl but now live in tn :( with the hubby

6. Wootness

Wootness Big Dog

Welcome to the forums!

7. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

You'll get converted real soon, haha! Wait until we put a spanking on them in 2 months!

8. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

Welcome!

I agree with you, Go Gators! lol

9. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

10. i hate that damn song lol i made up my own words to the song lol

11. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

Yeah, i've heard the lyrics that other Gator fans have. Can't really repeat them hear, lol :).

12. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Welcome, I'm neutral regarding Fla. vs. Tenn. but Florida should beat Tenn. pretty easy, they almost always do. And Fla. is loaded this year.

13. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

LOL, pretty easy, pretty easy. The game's in Knoxville my friend. Nothing is easy for opponents when they come to Neyland! Tennessee's a sleeper this year. Loaded with seniors! It'll be a great game like it is every year!

14. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

[​IMG]

NUFF SAID

15. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

We might have to start a new thread, lol.

16. lol
    i cant see the pic

17. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

It's a Georgia cur dog, lol!

18. word lol
    :p

19. Asterix

Asterix Pup

welcome!!
    hope you enjoy!!!

20. SMOKIN HEMI