1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello form Holland!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rik, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Rik

Rik Pup

Hello everybody,

My name is Rik and i live in a small town called Vjenne (netherlands). I own 3 Enlish staffordshire bull terriers. Untill last year pit bulls were not allowed in Holland. But i have a big hard for sporting dogs and fighting breeds.

This is my first stafford Rocky @ 19 months:

[​IMG]

This is my pride and joy... Bono @ 10.5 months:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope to have a lot of forum fun over here and maybee lurn a bit more about terriersports and sporting dogs.

Cheers,

Rik

2. teras

teras Big Dog

great looking dogs man!!!

i love uk staffs

3. Marty

Marty Guest

Welcome Rik ;)

4. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Welcome... Nice lookin dogs you got there

5. RDK

RDK Pup

Welcom, nice looking dogs, where did you get them from? I lived in Holland for 4 yrs, I had a lot of fun over there.

RDK

6. Rik

Rik Pup

From the Quinlent kennel they live in Enschede. ;)

Thank you all for the warm welcome!!!

7. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

welcome rik! land of staffs and muay thai. my two favorites!

8. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Beautiful dogs. Welcome to the forum. :)

9. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

I love seeing these dogs go get it:D:D:D!!!! they are pretty good lookin. how are they bred?

10. dajuice

dajuice Big Dog

Welcome, very nice looking dogs.

11. Rik

Rik Pup

I'm sorry, my english is not so good. Can you explane?

Cheers,

Rik

12. rooster

rooster Banned

He means who bred then and what is the bloodline.

Who are the dogs mum and Dad, and grandpa and grandma ? lol (well you did say your English was no good!):D

yeah and great looking staffs. Congrats on keeping them looking so damn good!

I suggest that you put the picture of your Staff in the "most ripped section" as it qualifies. I'm sure none of the APBT people (who are in charge here as staffs are allowed on here through good grace) will object as your dogs are so fine looking!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
  13. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

very good looking boy you have therei agree you should post in most ripped section. also who are the parents of him?

14. Rik

Rik Pup

Ok, now i understand. I thought he wanted to know the way of breeding. Explaning that would take me e few hours :D Here are some pedigrees, have fun!

Pedigree Rocky:
    http://www.staffordshirebullterrier.animalpedigree.com/modules/animal/pedigree.php?pedid=9041

Pedigree Bono:
    http://www.staffordshirebullterrier.animalpedigree.com/modules/animal/pedigree.php?pedid=26494

Thank you, i do my best... Your compliment i a good thing for my hard work! :)

Thank you again. I thought why not... And if you go back far enought it are the same dogs and they are in good condition. I can go on a while explaning my believes but this is not the topic for that. I know for sure that the conversation about that will happen ;)

Cheers,

Rik

15. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

There have been some good APBT exported to Holland in the past....Is there BSL there now??

16. Rik

Rik Pup

I don't know what a BSL is, i'm sorry. But pit bulls where not alowed from 1993 until last year. You can import one know if you want because they have changed the law. Yeehaa!!!

17. bip

bip Pup

Welcome. good too see some staffs in good condition..

18. Rik

Rik Pup

No, if any dog show agression against humans in public places they will take him and do a temperament and caracter test. And if that test turns out to be negative they will put the dog to sleep ;)

I hope so, i've never seen one in real live. But i hope to see a good sporting pit some day. That is why i love to see all the pics here on the forum. Like i sad before, i'm a big fan of sporting terriers! SO KEEP ON POSTING PICS PEOPLE! :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome!!! ;)

Cheers,

Rik

19. Rik

Rik Pup

Hello Devlin,

Yes, we had a very good day @ Zaltbommel. A lot of nice people there. They should be organizing more days like that for working dogs. We did show- and workclass. Bono became 2nd in in the showclass 6-12 months and became 1st in workclass 6-12 months and best stud in work class. Yeehaa!!:cool: The pic from the bitch i've posted @ "most ripped section" is from the same breeder as my Bono and she became best bitch in the workclass.

Cheers,

Rik

P.s. what does it mean when you sad your bitch was to DA? I'm sorry for my english! :eek:

20. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

I guess i couldve been a little clearer who have the dogs been bred by and or what dogs are the bred from. I am growing a love for staffords and and looking for some game blood if it's possible.