1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello everybody

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Old Timer, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Attila

Attila Guest

No problem brother. Fond memories of the past. At least we have them. Many will never have those memories. I have put on a few extra pounds and have some grey. It seems to happen. Just got to take it in stride.

God be with you Brother.

2. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

boy ain't that the truth.

3. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

Mr. Smith

I for one am very glad that u decided to join this great site, Mr. Lewis was a very well respected and loved man by all of us me included, he helped me with so many questions while he was still with us and i miss him to this day. If u knew Mr. Lewis on a personal level than i have the same respect for you as i did for him and hope to learn even more from your wisdom, thanks for joining