1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello everybody

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Old Timer, Feb 1, 2007.

1. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Glad to see you here. He was just about everyones (me included) favorite poster. I'm glad you decided to join.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2007
  2. Attila

Attila Guest

You will be. But please wait a while longer.

3. 440rider

440rider Guest

welcome old timer!

4. diva

diva CH Dog

Welcome to the site!

5. runt

runt Big Dog

welcome to the site and its always sad to hear that we lost another dogman;the more of you old timers leave us the farther the great history of this breed dies,please share and teach us as we all are wet behind the ears

6. surfercalavera

surfercalavera Big Dog

welcome to the site!!!

7. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

I cant wait to get to know you better, i also loved reading Tex's post. He was full of wisdom and always knew how to get his point across. Good Man in my opinion. I Look forward to reading about your experiences and learn from a true dogman. Welcome to the site... We are so glad to have you.

8. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

Welcome! I'm going to have to put you on my list of local wisemen to meet. ;) You're about 5 hours away from me.

9. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

well i look forward to posting around the site as well.i just want you folks to know right off the bat i can be blunt at times so i hope that ain't a problem.but if ay of you guys are stumped on a certain thing just ask me and i will try to help you along.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2007
  10. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

yes she sure did.i know they just got a telephone out at the place but i ain't got a number on em yet.i have emailed her but no reply.i know they are doing all right but they have just kind of shut down.i figure time will heal them and when they get good and ready they will start talking to folks again.i am going to be heading over there in the not to distant future and i will let y'all know how they are.and if they need help i will let you know so we can try to get them on the right road in life.

11. Attila

Attila Guest

Thanks I will be looking forward to hearing from you on it. And possibly them some time again.

Don't worry about being blunt and such. I am too. So was Robert "Dave". there are a few of us that are. We have a good bunch here. Looking forward to your knowledge.

12. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

Welcome Sir!

We very glad to have you here and I'm looking forward to your posts. In my opinion, we can't learn enough from those who have spent as many years as you have with these dogs.

13. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Hey Jesse, welcome. When you mentioned Dave a smile came across my face. He is very much missed, I am sure by everyone who knew him, and those who didnt are at a loss. I'll see ya around, God bless
    Jay

14. Suki

Suki Guest

you're funny, William. :)
    i was thinking the same thing ...(HOPE it's a while yet!!!;) )

xo Fiddy!

15. Attila

Attila Guest

There was these canables eating a clown and one turns to the other and says "this taste funny to you?".

16. Suki

Suki Guest

you're gone!!!!:D

i luv you!!!!:)

17. hillbilly

hillbilly Big Dog

Mr.Smith,

Welcome to the board,i am one that is very happy to have another person of knowledge and of staight forward talk..GOD BLESS

18. Attila

Attila Guest

Hey brother thought I would pass this on to you. Robert is the second in bottome row next to Floyd Boudreaux.

Attached Files:

19. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

yep thats ol Dave.me and him went to that convention together.i have that exact picture in a frame on my fire place to me it is just a wonderfull picture of a era gone by.every time i look at it i get a smile on my face.i laugh to myself when i look at it because there he was so lean and he had that dark hair then as he got older the waist line expanded a little and the hair got whiter just as myself,lol.but oddly enough his face didn't change to much not hardly any wrinkles and if he had not had the grey hair you would have thought he was maybe in his early 60's tops even though he was 80.thanks for putting that picture up for others to see that may not have seen it[​IMG]

20. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

Well, I think we are all honored to have you here. Experience beats a best guess any day....And we are all privleged to be able to gain wisdom and knowledge from someone with years of experience with this breed.

And by the way..at 77 you type like you aren't a day over 40!!;)

We are glad you are here!