1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello All (56k lots of pictures)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kshymkiw, Aug 7, 2006.

1. kshymkiw

kshymkiw Pup

hmmmm. I guess you have a valid point. I may switch over to the Canidae.

2. CB

CB CH Dog

Well it seems like Canidae is going bad from a thread i just read. But i would really just pick up a small bag of canidae and start it on one of your dogs and compare the dogs to the dogs that are on Eukanuba.

3. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

well before u do that check this site out and u will see that there are a lot of options, plus u can see what ingredients are in each kibble www.dogfoodanalysis.com

4. kshymkiw

kshymkiw Pup

GOOD SITE!

I am looking for something with a good amount of protein. I would prefer 27% or above.

5. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

i was feeding Innova EVO but it proved to have way too much protein for my dog so be careful when choosing u might have to switch around a lot and expect ur dogs to take atleast a month to properly switch over to new food, its sort of like de-tox when switching from a bad food to a good food trust me i know all about that it took my dog nearly 2 months to stop having diahrea and now he's very fit and healthy.

6. man i run into you everywhere!! its rob dutches owner (which is also one of pac pups for those of you who dont know) and man i must say she is turning into a firecracker i love her to death.

7. kshymkiw

kshymkiw Pup

haha, how are you doing? Do you have any pictures of the puppy?

8. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hello and Welcome! Pretty dogs. Pac looks like a cow(his coloring). Nas looks just like my Bentley did when he was a pup!

9. im doing good and she is great. i take a picture of her every week just to see how much she has grown. but i cant find my usb cable for my camera! as soon as i find it i have hella pictures to show!!

10. WWII

WWII Banned

That's funny. I'm actually probably gonna be switching from Canidae to that Eukanuba Premium Performance.:D I actually heard it was a pretty good food. And if you're feeding 3 dogs, it's pretty economical. Well, depending on how much you're paying for it.;) Do you feed the large breed one (50+lbs)? It's the exact same but has the glucosamine and chondritin in it.

11. PIT_DOMINATION

PIT_DOMINATION Big Dog

PURINA ONE. i think its a really good food for the dogs.

12. Suki

Suki Guest

13. PIT_DOMINATION

PIT_DOMINATION Big Dog

regular purina does but i think purina one is way better the normal purina. its not the best. but for the price its an ok food.

14. chrisgr212

chrisgr212 Big Dog

hi and welcome!!!
    nice pics.

15. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

Yep, Welcome!

16. kshymkiw

kshymkiw Pup

I have had nothing but great luck with the Eukanuba. I highly recomend it!

17. kshymkiw

kshymkiw Pup

Thank you for all the Welcomes everyone. I am glad even though this site is mainly into "game dogs" and i own RE dogs, that everyone is being above respectful with everything.

Thanks for the great welcome!