1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hell Naw Shawty!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SMOKIN HEMI, Oct 30, 2007.

1. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

2. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

yea man i read about this today, it seems its overblown because the game and wildlife commission identified the animal as a bear with severe mange

3. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

That is the skinnest bear i have ever seen. Must be on Crack!!!
    You her that woman say is it a cross with a cat? WTF

4. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

that was my big hairy ass camping:eek:

5. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

lmao!!!!!!

6. Suki

Suki Guest

thanks for the warning!!!!!!:p !!!!!

7. A cross from a cat...now thats funny. Wait...can we reproduce with a different species? That could have widespread ramifications in the pet community. You might see bybred bird/cat crosses, or dog/cat crosses. Or think of this...a beta fish/APBT cross. Wait...for some of us centaurs, or weird human goat or sheep crosses might start to appear!

8. Marty

Marty Guest

Looks like a chimpanzee that got away from someone to me ;)

9. Michele

Michele Guest

Looks like one of the lawyers i work with....:D

10. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

BETA FISH APBT CROSS!!!!LMAO

11. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Looks like one of my ex-boyfriends. lol...
    definitely doesn't look like a bear to me, unless that poor bear was just kept in a cage and not allowed to eat for a month or more...