1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Headed to NM...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SAM_I_AM, Jul 20, 2009.

1. SAM_I_AM

SAM_I_AM Big Dog

We are planning on taking a road trip up to Albuquerque, NM next month. Leaving the mutts behind and just taking the lil girl (15 mths old) to see her Godmother. We are coming in from south Louisiana and planning on heading west through San Antonio. Then through Fort Stockton and north hitting Carlsbad and possibly Roswell, before ending in Abluquerque. The farthest that i have gone that way is San Antonio. Anyone familiar with those parts? looking for places to stop and/or see.

2. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

check with perfomance kennels she lives in nm

3. ~P.Champ~

~P.Champ~ Pup

I used to live in NM, although i lived there for 2 years there is not a whole lot going on there. They have certain things like the hot air balloon festival but i believe that is in november or october. You may want to check out old town and maybe get a bite to eat around old town after walking around and checking out the little shops.

Other then that check this out....
    http://www.cabq.gov/visiting.html

and im sure performance kennel will step in and give some pointers aswell.