1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

HBO Real Sports Profiles Underground Dogfighting

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by screamin'eagle, Aug 12, 2007.

1. simms

simms CH Dog

It could be pro APBT.Focus on one state or region at a time. Education is the key...

2. dmx215

dmx215 Big Dog

so who is the rat he needs to be put out there

3. simms

simms CH Dog

I think it's acceptable to drop names when it has been proven and to be fact. Is there a legal loop hole that needs to be considerd by the board host and owner prior?

4. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

[font=Verdana','sans-serif]I saw the program the other night. All I can say is from a business standpoint…props to the AR groups! Maybe one day animal owners as a whole will be as intelligent as they are and business savvy? <O:p</O:p[/font]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2007
  5. simms

simms CH Dog

Aint that the truth.....I would like nothing more for the tables to turn!

6. Chopper

Chopper Big Dog

i missed the show, but i seen this clip an glad i didnt watch it or else i may have threw remote at my hdtv, just watchin that clip i see how much bs the show must have been the guy is talkin to the people like he actually knows what he is talking about, i may have mis quoted this alittle wrong but he said "see that spring pole over there, they put hide at the end of it so that when the dogs hang from it its like biting into another dog"

7. Sid Finster

Sid Finster Big Dog

At least that is more intelligent than a pro-dogfighting billboard. Personally, I think publicity is the last thing this breed needs. Unfortunately, that cat is already out of the bag; we're left with damage control.

8. bolo

bolo Pup

Hey,I know what you mean,I'm a fan of boxing and tried to,foolishly,inform some folks on the forum and got shitted on.I guess you can't educate people when it's an emotional subject.

9. who is the guy? he must be a cur since he quit someone need to cull him out hahaha

10. olered

olered Banned

what the hell are you talking about

11. I chose to write on this thread rather than open a new one because IMHO they are interconnected. Guess what "documentary" is coming out tonight on HBO........."I AM ANIMAL: THE STORY OF INGRID NEWKIRK AND PETA"

This is incredible!!! or maybe not. I can now see the connection. Just imagine the amount of money Peta is giving HBO to run this! It seems Peta is one heck of a HBO sponsor. I can't wait for the Peta cartoons and action figures (dolls for the girls). This is the world we live in.......start writing those comments for HBO folks!

Here are two links:

http://www.peta.org/feat/HBO_I_Am_an_Animal/index.asp

http://www.peta.org/feat/HBO_I_Am_an_Animal/index.asp (notice the malnutritioned white bully dog).

The sh!t has been dropped and it smells pretty bad.

YIS,

Rocky H. Balboa

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2007
  12. I fully agree with you Rocky...I just can't get over anyone buying their crap after watching the trailer to that show. Carzies is the only word I can think of right now to fit!